Emulsion Polymerization Reactor
The set-up consists of jacketed type SS reactor fitted with a variable speed agitator & baffles. Hot water from a digitally controlled water bath is circulated in the jacket using a pump. Metered quantity of nitrogen gas from a cylinder passes through a de-oxygenation column & allowed to enter in the reactor. Air has to be evacuated using a vacuum pump to create vacuum up to 30mm of Hg before passing the nitrogen supply. Initiator from reservoir is supplied to the reactor under pressure. Set-up is complete& self-contained with sampling ports.
- Effect of monomer concentration
- Effect of Initiator concentration.
- Effect of emulsifier concentration.
- Effect of RPM on conversion
- Water supply and drain.
- Electricity- 1.5kw, Single.
- Instruments, Laboratory wares and Chemicals required for analysis as per the system adopted.
- Vacuum Pump
- High purity N2 gas
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: